Sign in to follow this  
LemonHunter

Something Interesting around 4K

Hey All, I'm chch based, but Will be doing a BMW shopping trip in Auckland, this Sunday the 16th July, because that's apparently where all the nice ones are.

Mainly thinking Touring, any series, But I'm open to others.

V8 Preferred and/or Manual, but something smaller Motorsport and well setup might tempt me, I loved the sh*t out of my E30 323 Coupe.

Just thought I'd drop this here to see if anything is hiding off classifieds/trade me.

Ah, the irony. Coming from CHCH to AKL to look for cars and a nice candidate on trademe is listed as being in AKL but is actually in CHCH! :)

• Like 1

that will have a bit of get up and go with a 3.9 diff.The 540 are ussually way overgeared as stock to try to keep the revs down at open road speed

Way too high for a road car unless you like bigger fuel bills, more gear changes\wear and noise.

2 hours ago, HardBall66 said:

I thought this was interesting:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-1368233544.htm

616039692.jpg

It would be awesome with a manual conversion

It's beautiful, and in Christchurch haha!  Well if I turn down all the Jafa wagons that one finishes it's Auction the week after :-) I wish it hadn't met reserve already, I'd definitely consider it a strong candidate, but without knowing what the end price will be...