Sign in to follow this  
viskop

WTB E30 316 318 Facelift.

Looking for a BMW E30 316 or 318 facelift. Must have rego (and possibly WOF), no rust. In Wellington region. Does not need to be running. Money is tight, so hook me up and let me know what you have, and how much you want for yours. Reason why I would prefer one in Wellington region is because I don't want to pay Captain Transporter $500+ for delivery - like I said...MONEY is tight.

However.......if we can make a deal....then I may consider looking at E30s from all over the country. Oh, and even international (South Island :P)!

Talk to me people :rolleyes:

Edited by viskop

HI Charl.  I've turned out my pockets, and even checked down the back of the couch.  I haven't found any spare e30's for you.

I can't help wondering though, if money's tight, why would you be seeking a facelift e30 with no rust - given the scene tax attached to e30's in any condition?  

If you need cheap to purchase (BMW) transport, the e36 and e46 are it.

Good luck with your unicorn search!

Hi Olaf, thanks, but have you also checked your attic?? :D

Reason why I want as cheap as possible, is I'm planning a "little" project. Cannot say more than that now. :ph34r:...

Appreciate you taking time to check everywhere.

oh, okay.  I get it.  you want to buy an e30 in Wellington.  You want the sympathy close to potentially lower your outlay below the (small, commpressed, wellington) market!

I've gotta head into the attic later, I'll see if there's an e30 in there.  :)

• Like 1

Was that the one from the link Brent shared? 

26 minutes ago, modz said:

Was that the one from the link Brent shared? 

Correct. The seller does not want to go lower, which I respect, but for me it is not worth buying it at that price, and then still have to spend money and time to fix all the issues, plus pay a transport company to bring to me in Wellington. I'm a little sad -_-. All I can do is just keep looking..............