Sign in to follow this  
exextatic

E39 M54/M62 Under-vehicle fuel lines

In the middle of re-powering my 523i touring with an M54B30 and need to sort out the fuel system.

As the M54 is returnless (as opposed to the M52), and the fuel pressure regulator is integrated into the fuel pressure regulator, the fuel lines are different.

I'm looking for the highlighted parts in the following diagram, which are found in any later-model E39s with an M54 or M62 engine:

20068105_1615847438425886_1831438324_n.thumb.png.fbcba363610e9d1f21643a369ee66b37.png

Schmiedmann should have all those parts - just plug the part numbers into their search box.  Shipping from Europe is not too bad on small/light parts, and no VAT or GST if the order is under ~ $400 IIRC

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HardBall66 said:

Schmiedmann should have all those parts - just plug the part numbers into their search box.  Shipping from Europe is not too bad on small/light parts, and no VAT or GST if the order is under ~ $400 IIRC

Thanks Matt, but was hoping to source them locally if possible.

You will be able to get them locally, but maybe they will need to order them in from overseas.

They will be much more expensive locally too.

Schmiedmann - quick, easy, cheapest.

Yep.