Sign in to follow this  
Sheldon Murray

Hey guys I'm newbie!

Hey guys I'm new to this! My car is a 1991 e30 with m20b27 eta engine with a 885 head and 288 cam installed! Plus a lot more extras!! I've built this over the last year from pretty much a reaprayed shell and used parts of my old rusted out e30 and the Facebook bmw pages! 

My plan now is to supercharge it with a SC14 supercharger! This is were the fun begins! Anyone with info on this please feel free to share you thoughts opinions and any help towards making the brackets down to pulleys etc!

big ups to Mike Witheford for helping me out with a lot of parts and valuable informations and Hyde Motor Works for the extreamly useful information he's provided me!

IMG_5381.JPG

IMG_5736.JPG

IMG_5748.JPG

IMG_6170.JPG

• Like 2

Welcome, I love white E30's, any videos of the racket the engine must make? Lumpy idle?

Thanks! It's abit hard to tell in the photos but shes silver with like a white tinge! Not sure on the actual name of the colour though haha. Unfortunately I don't, but will put one up soon and yes very lumpy idle! Sounds amazing ??