Sign in to follow this  
chris525i

E60 front bumper/kit

Hey all.

Since I bought my E60 there has been a nice bodykit on it, recently however (due to pesky cats and a rogue rabbit) the bodykit is left in pieces, And I'm not a fan of the E60 stock look.

Am after a front kit for it, preferably in black, And one that gives a nice angry look.

I have no idea where to find a shop or somewhere online that has them so wondering if anyone here knows of such a place or knows of/has one they are wanting to be rid of?

Would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance.

need pictures, Chris!

Likely solution is an MSport front bumper, @BM WORLD may be able to help.  Would that be angry enough for you?

15 hours ago, chris525i said:

recently however (due to pesky cats and a rogue rabbit) the bodykit is left in pieces, And I'm not a fan of the E60 stock look.

really need those images, man.  I'm stuck between seeing images of damage left by cats and rabbit eating/clawing your bumper, and impact damage/blood from road kill rabbit.

3 hours ago, Olaf said:

really need those images, man.  I'm stuck between seeing images of damage left by cats and rabbit eating/clawing your bumper, and impact damage/blood from road kill rabbit.

Haha!!

Damage from road kill of both has left the passenger side corner from the fog light surround all the way to mounting screws in pieces across some local roads. Aswell as a split on drivers side that was only worsened trying to get home from work during the floods down here recently.

Can get a picturetomorrow....sadly the rain has washed away the blood and fur. 

12 minutes ago, chris525i said:

Haha!!

Damage from road kill of both has left the passenger side corner from the fog light surround all the way to mounting screws in pieces across some local roads. Aswell as a split on drivers side that was only worsened trying to get home from work during the floods down here recently.

Can get a picturetomorrow....sadly the rain has washed away the blood and fur. 

oh dear.  I hope they weren't someone's pet.