Sign in to follow this  
LemonHunter

E61 Touring 545 almost complete vehicle $2500 (Damaged)

Could be a good project for someone.

Also, such a weird question

"Hello will those headlights go onto a BMW645ci ? mastertechno (179 179 positive feedback) 3:24 pm, Wed 9 Aug"

:/ 

• Like 1

Yeah this was on FB for a while - parting out - considered asking about the Wheels and minor trim parts but flagged in the end.

youd think someone'd been keen for an all-alloy 330BHP v8 cheap, like?  Drop that into an e36 Ti!

@Olaf don't make me look up how hard it is to put in an e46 or e28. Though I'd almost be tempted to fix it.

Or just go all out an turn this into a race car

into an e28, yeah!

BEWARE!!! this vehicle does not look like that at all. I have the pictures of the current state and a lot is missing compared to those photos. i.e no front end, smashed bonnet etc...

@Olaf if you need any parts, let me know as we have a vehicle at work that is quite complete

Edited by WYZEUP
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, WYZEUP said:

BEWARE!!! this vehicle does not look like that at all. I have the pictures of the current state and a lot is missing compared to those photos. i.e no front end, smashed bonnet etc...

@Olaf if you need any parts, let me know as we have a vehicle at work that is quite complete

Smashed bonnet.  Interesting.  Guy said no Accident damage.  I could have got the ECU's for a few hundred bucks here.  Must be another reason they wrote it off.

7 minutes ago, Driftit said:

Smashed bonnet.  Interesting.  Guy said no Accident damage.  I could have got the ECU's for a few hundred bucks here.  Must be another reason they wrote it off.

Has been used to repair a crashed vehicle....and has put damaged parts onto this vehicle

Just now, WYZEUP said:

Has been used to repair a crashed vehicle....and has put damaged parts onto this vehicle

Ah I see.  Still they must have only tried locally to find replacement ECU's.

Surely more than the ECU was water damaged. An ECU alone wouldn't write off a vehicle...

Probably flooded. 

1 hour ago, Matth5 said:

Surely more than the ECU was water damaged. An ECU alone wouldn't write off a vehicle...

Probably flooded. 

"Like 90% of E60/61 Sunroof models theyr common for sunroof drains blocking and flooding floor of car, this one had that aswell as the LH shuttle drains blocked which filled up the ecus with water. Non accident damaged"

Lots of electrics live on in the floor pans on these things.