Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Super pro bushings in NZ

Im collecting all the bits to refresh all the suspension in the E87, M3 LCA, Birds Dynamics kit, and poly bushes... The poly bushes are proving to be a prick to get hold of.

Does anyone have a source for them in NZ? Super pro looks to make the best parts (KIT 191K is p/n) but having no luck sourcing some in NZ, none of the apparent NZ suppliers superpro list (through george stocks i assume) reply to emails or return phone calls, or even follow up requests for parts. Supercheap said nah cant do the kit have to order individual bushes (aint nobody got time for that)

Few US online shops list em, price is good, but shipping is absurd money. Ill be in Aussie in a few months and am tempted to just bring some back in luggage!

Anyone got a source in NZ? 

I have a pile of stuff in a store and forward in the US coming this way shorty. 

how heavy are them bushings? You're welcome to piggyback on my order. Pm of keen. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jacko said:

Anyone got a source in NZ? 

It was a few years ago but I got mine from here: http://www.bindons.co.nz/

I dealt with Shane Wombwell, he was very helpful.

Edited by M3AN

What makes you say they're the best? When I was looking for subframe bushings for my 335i they were the best price but i struggled to find any reviews or info about their hardness compared to other bushings. So I just bought AKG subframe bushings from the US instead...

Just buy them from the US, will probably cost you half as much as buying local... Also look at Powerflex. Or from Aus while you're there, should fit in your luggage :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Matth5 said:

What makes you say they're the best? When I was looking for subframe bushings for my 335i they were the best price but i struggled to find any reviews or info about their hardness compared to other bushings. So I just bought AKG subframe bushings from the US instead...

Just buy them from the US, will probably cost you half as much as buying local... Also look at Powerflex. Or from Aus while you're there, should fit in your luggage :)

Dude here compares em directly, Ive used the Polish brand strongflex in the past, OK material but some of the design was just dumb. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Gabe79 said:

I have a pile of stuff in a store and forward in the US coming this way shorty. 

how heavy are them bushings? You're welcome to piggyback on my order. Pm of keen. 

Cheers, Ill again to find some on Monday, otherwise will be in touch!

18 hours ago, 3pedals said:

George Stocks do super-pro in NZ  - you can go direct to them. 

They do and you can, or try and find them on eBay Aus and pay 1/3 of the price they charge.

• Like 1

I tried ebay, but not ebay Aus! $80au shipping and same price as the US online crowds so $1200NZD all up. Done. 

• Like 1

I have used Super Pro on my E46 and E36, no problems at all I bought mine through SAS.

• Like 1

$200nzd custom and duty fees, still cheaper, just.