Sign in to follow this  
Gabe79

2007 Toyota Avensis - Boring, faithful, reliable, what else do you need?

2007 Toyota Avensis with 74000 kilometres

Boring, faithful, reliable, what else do you need?

Are you tired of your car breaking down? Has your significant other had enough of cars that need lots of maintenance? If you've answered yes, or if the answer is yes anyway... This is the
car for you.

This car has been a faithful Silver steed to get from point A to point B for our family for two and a half years now. It has never broken down, and even if it had, it still has Toyota's Signature Class warranty until December 2017! We are the first owners in New Zealand and have faithfully serviced this marvel of machinery at the local Toyota dealership once each of the last two years. 

It is due a service in December this year, which is really all the maintenance this car ever needs. Nothing breaks, it just works. Now, I've extolled the virtues of this car, I've elaborated 
on how great, how reliable and faithful it has been to our family, so why, dear reader, are we selling it? I have developed a liking for working on cars. To this end, I have purchased a 2001 530i... 

So, that leaves Ol' Faithful here without a driver, as we really don't need that many cars for our small family.  So, grab yourself a bargain, and buy this car. You won't be disappointed.

As mentioned, the Signature Class mechanical warranty is good until December this year. The car additionally comes with all the documentation we got from Toyota, three keys, and free AA Roadside Assistance until the end of the Signature Class period.

This is a family car: it has a couple of minor scratches and a small tear on one backseat fabric seam. Otherwise, it is in great condition, inside and out, and has been freshly cleaned and detailed.

Test drives and pre-purchase inspections welcome. Call today to get away from your automotive woes!

Price: $4500 OBO - 021 0244 3958

Also on TradeMe: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1398925478

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

Edited by Gabe79

Just now, *Glenn* said:

Need a price please Gabe

I remembered after hitting submit. It's there already. :) 

outstanding.  

• Like 1