musccoo

E30 325i Turbo 378hp Finally Tuned

Followed this today through Pt Chev to St Lukes, looks and sounds fantastic, well done!

• Like 1

Hi there awesome build, not sure if this car is still around but can you share more info on your ignition setup, that is the coil setup and distributor block-off plate etc.

Edited by TriniGT

@TriniGT revive from the dead..

It's 'around', just sitting in a garage collecting dust :(

Coils are Mitsi evo coils running wasted spark
Dizzy block off plate is just a DIY from some ACM board, heaps of nice aftermarket alloy ones of those around now though also with cam position sensor flanges etc

imag1145_28560303462_o.jpg

32195855660_0fc92767ef_o.jpg

37934723282_22fd2992ce_o.jpg

Edited by musccoo

I remember seeing this near my brothers flat in One Tree Hill, think we had a little chat once - I still have an E30 325i vert in the same colour that I'm probably going to get rid of shortly. My brother and I always admired this car!

Haha, ah cool don't remember sorry.  I live in New Plymouth now but car still up in Auckland..need to figure out what I'm doing with it

It got a wof, reg and clean for the first time in 4 years the other day so that's a first step..

962448437_PXL_20240113_2007175062.thumb.jpg.0ff5e719258ecb1f926cef374b0f35f3.jpg

• Like 4