Sign in to follow this  
LaBimmer

For Sale: Lemans Blue 2006 BMW 130i M-sport

I'm in the process of buying a new car... well a second hand, one of my favorite cars. Luckily I have a lot of good contacts and have found one for a bloody good deal. 

So now it's time to sell my current pride and joy ?... i don't want to sell it, but owning two cars will be slightly unnecessary. On the plus side the new car will be worth it ??

More details available on my listing. Feel free to ask away and make me an offer if anyone is interested!

Ideally I would like $16,000 for it but any offer around that area would be considered. If the price is right I might accept it... so go ahead! ?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1400269772&ed=true

20170730_171826.jpg

20170730_171605.jpg

20170804_183337.mp4

Edited by LaBimmer
  • Like 3

Pretty! Good luck with the sale. Very curious what it's being replaced with. ?

Hey Bryan - sorry to see you selling it - it's a damned nice vehicle! Nice photos too. GLWS and interested to hear about your next wheels ....

Thanks Pete! Yeah sad to let go of it ?... but the replacement is an absolute BEAST ?. When I get it I'll upload some photos of it! ?

Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top

If I had the 16k...I would have bought this without a 2nd guess...obviously. :)

• Like 2

Unfortunately no family discounts... sorry Dad ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LaBimmer said:

Unfortunately no family discounts... sorry Dad ?

:(...in that case your rent has just gone up by %50. :ph34r:

• Like 3

Let me be the first congrats my son on his new beast....Black on black Mercedes Benz Station Wagon...C63 AMG!!!!!!

• Like 2

The real question is whether you got your discount on the blue BMW, or did he end up with a higher rent bill?! :)

• Like 2

...and the answer is NEITHER! I cannot afford to buy the 130i, and his rent stays where it is. He has worked all day, and just txt'd us to say he needs to take a client's BMW X5 up to Hastings, so he's on the road now. We expect him to arrive back home in Wellington around 3am tomorrow morning. Where are the days (when I was that young), that I would work all day in Cape Town, then arrive home to pick the wife and son up, and then drive 1700km non-stop (apart from fuelling up and/or loo stops) to go visit the in-laws in Pretoria? :huh:

• Like 1

As long as he posts pics of his new wagon when he's sitting at a computer again. ?

Indeed, youth seems to be something in the distance at this point. ?

• Like 1

I'll remind him to post pics of the C63. Bryan flew down to Christchurch on Monday morning at 6:30am, then left Chch at 9am to Picton. Arrived in Picton at 4pm, then waited for the ferry to Wellington. He finally arrived home Monday night just before midnight. And yesterday was back to his new job for him, and he headed to bed early last night.

Congratulations Bryan! I am a wagon lover so very keen to see and hear it. 

• Like 1

On 9/8/2017 at 11:21 AM, TermiPeteNZ said:

Sorry to see @LaBimmer leaving the Bimmer family - but the C63 is an impressive beastie! 

I might be leaving the Bimmer family, but don't worry Peter... BMW will always be in the family.

On 9/8/2017 at 5:21 PM, Mr Hyde said:

Congratulations Bryan! I am a wagon lover so very keen to see and hear it. 

Thanks Faizal! I know it's a Mercedes... but I'll try and come along to the next meet up, so I can show it to everyone, and so that you can hear that sweet 6.2ltr V8 as well :)

And as promised... (better late than never) here are some photos of the new machine that I took on my drive from Christchurch back to Wellington. It still needs a proper detail haha!

20170904_065734.jpg

20170904_084438.jpg

20170904_103641.jpg

20170904_103724.jpg

20170904_115117.jpg

20170904_161827.jpg

20170904_164835.jpg

20170904_161843.jpg

20170904_162140.jpg

• Like 6

No bites on your 130i yet? It really is a fantastic example .... especially with all of the upgrades you have done.