Sign in to follow this  
borigthedwarf

Howdy

I used to have this beautiful E36 328i but after giving it all of my money for a year and finding it still broke biweekly I had to give up. (Notice the duct tape on the windows)

After driving around in a Toyota Yaris for a few months I feel like I am about to die of boredom and am ready to love another BMW. Looking forward to having a yarn on these forums and attending some meets (once I have remedied the lack of BMW)

:)

21215883_1887757458208189_1879916647_o.jpg

Welcome!

If your looking for something cheap that needs a little bit of work, but with potential to be special, I know where a V12 converted E34 Touring is ;o)  Fuel bill might make you miss the yaris though.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, EURO V12 said:

Welcome!

If your looking for something cheap that needs a little bit of work, but with potential to be special, I know where a V12 converted E34 Touring is ;o)  Fuel bill might make you miss the yaris though.

Hahaha - after the previous BMW I think I'm looking for something a bit newer. That sounds like quite a beast though :D

welcome, Borig!  (Tate)  you shouldn't take long long to find your next bimmer, there's one on every corner and a half dozen in between, in Auckland!  

Enjoy Bimmersport, there's plenty to read here, and many meet ups organised.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Olaf said:

welcome, Borig!  (Tate)  you shouldn't take long long to find your next bimmer, there's one on every corner and a half dozen in between, in Auckland!  

Enjoy Bimmersport, there's plenty to read here, and many meet ups organised.

Thanks Olaf - I have been on the scout and I am 90% of the way to taking ownership of a nice 130i manual :D