Sign in to follow this  
WANAM5

HI ALL NOOB CHECKING IN

Hi guys and gals just saying hi kinda new to the BMW community so great pace to start with all the wealth of knowledge around. Heres a pic of my 530i daily and I'm currently trying to get a 1998 E46 328i on the road will put up pics when she's back on the road and not in a million pieces.

P1010223.JPG

• Like 1

Welcome, Shane!  

Great to see another e60 join the melee.  You should find this a pretty helpful place, with a ton of useful info and camaraderie.

You should check out the Wellington Meetings room.  Consider subscribing, so you don't miss any of the events/trips/meetups.  We're becoming more and more active down here, and have also re-envigorated the wellington chapter of the BMW Car Club NZ. 

Welcome Shane just put the pic of the e46 up we won't be embarrassed at seeing her in bits. Seem to be a natural state for most BM's :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allan said:

Welcome Shane just put the pic of the e46 up we won't be embarrassed at seeing her in bits. Seem to be a natural state for most BM's :D

Im a tad embarrassed to be honest allan the old girls got weeds growing out the side mirrors bit like the grey hairs growing out my ears!!! Needs bit of TLC then ill post a pic up....of the car not my ears HA!

Edited by WANAM5
  • Like 3

It's all good a bit of green makes a change from all the grey or silver bimmers ;)

3 hours ago, allan said:

It's all good a bit of green makes a change from all the grey or silver bimmers ;)

hey come on man, they match my hair! :lol: