Sign in to follow this  
WANAM5

Crank Position Sensors

Is there a difference between OE and aftermarket CPS? they're on Trade Me for $30-70 which is cheap i dont really want to buy a Genuine part but if you guys recommend go Genuine theres obviously a reason for it and Genuine i will go.........my wallet won't like it though!

Cheers

Edited by WANAM5

I think there has been a few discussions with about some of the after market ones failing shortly after install.  I'd try for the OEM versions if going after market.

. If your motor is a M52 their are two, exhaust part number 12147518628 inlet is different part number 12141438081.As Neil has mentioned try for an OEM type one. Have a chat to either of these guys they will set you straight Gavin at Euro Italian 09 444 9817 or MillAnd in Dunedin paul@milland.co.nz

1 hour ago, allan said:

. If your motor is a M52 their are two, exhaust part number 12147518628 inlet is different part number 12141438081.As Neil has mentioned try for an OEM type one. Have a chat to either of these guys they will set you straight Gavin at Euro Italian 09 444 9817 or MillAnd in Dunedin paul@milland.co.nz

Beaut Gents many thanks wasn't too sure sometimes cheaper isn't always better!!......knowing my bloody luck!