Sign in to follow this  
Gabe79

Anyone able to press some control arm bushings for me?

I just got new bushings. I can take the control arms out of the car sometime next week. Is there anyone in Auckland who could press them for me? The closer to Whangaparaoa/Stanmore Bay the better, as I have limited range on the EV! :)

• Like 1

I might be able to help, I have never tried with my press, but im willing to give it a shot. Im on the shore.

Just now, aja540i said:

I might be able to help, I have never tried with my press, but im willing to give it a shot. Im on the shore.

Woot. Where on the shore? I can reach takapuna and back safely without having to recharge. ?

You two will be able to start the Bimmersport Leaf sub-forum possibly fairly soon! :P

I'll be very careful NOT to say out loud where I work... but we have purchased some Renault Zoe electrics... apparently GREAT range... but apparently they aren't compatible with ANY of the fast chargers within our district :lol: We also have no charging facilities, so the first one was delivered and is parked under a building.

Of course... we also got an electric mitsi van, to carry patients people from the carpark to the hospital entrance... it was too quiet... so they "had to add a flashing light!" :lol: It doesn't seem noticably louder to me! :lol:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Gabe79 said:

Woot. Where on the shore? I can reach takapuna and back safely without having to recharge. ?

Glenfield, there's a charging station by the Kings in Silverdale if you need it on the way home!:P