Sign in to follow this  
Omni Carlo

Carly Coding

Hello Friends,

Just to infrom you all that I have brought a Carly adaptor to help with but basic coding fir the bimmers so would be happy to help people with the coding. I m based in Rotorua. 

Regards,

Carlo

• Like 2

I wanted to try Carly but cannot find the special wifi adaptor anywhere in Auckland. Where did you get the adaptor from?

thanks,

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:18 PM, A2B said:

I wanted to try Carly but cannot find the special wifi adaptor anywhere in Auckland. Where did you get the adaptor from?

thanks,

Hello Daniel,

Sorry for the late reply.

I ordered it Online, but once you buy the adaptor you will need to buy an application for it as well which is around $70.00 NZD .

Its a nice little thing which has a lot of cool function to unlock in bimmers :)

If you would be traveling to rotorua. Let me know and I can help you with coding :)

I have this and bimmercode and they are both pretty cool little tools to have. Works pretty well!!

I am Auckland based.

On 11/8/2017 at 5:07 PM, Omi Carlo said:

Hello Daniel,

Sorry for the late reply.

I ordered it Online, but once you buy the adaptor you will need to buy an application for it as well which is around $70.00 NZD .

Its a nice little thing which has a lot of cool function to unlock in bimmers :)

If you would be traveling to rotorua. Let me know and I can help you with coding :)

Hello Omi Carlo,

I am based in Rotorua too, I wanted to get Carly for my car. Are there any dealers in Rotorua wjo could help?

On 11/10/2017 at 5:58 PM, M3_Power said:

I have this and bimmercode and they are both pretty cool little tools to have. Works pretty well!!

I am Auckland based.

Hi Can you please help me out of any closing in my bmw ??