Sign in to follow this  
will

e30 bits

Have a now very rusty pre-fl e30 which I am stripping. It had a complete M325i running gear out of a VERY rusty M325i I bought, put into it by me probably 12yrs ago. All of the running gear except the LSD is available. This is for the complete G260 5speed manual box [later aluminium shifter design], pedal cluster, hydraulics, propshaft, flywheel, clutch, crossmember and so on. Essentially everything needed to do a full manual conversion. Want $1200 for the complete kit. It is still in the car so will need time to get it out [if it ever stops raining...]

Motor in this body still runs, doors, fenders, boot, bonnet look ok [will have a better look to check for rust], suspension, battery in boot tray/cable etc etc.... ask and I will check, put up pic and price.

I also have a LOT of other e30 bits, both for 2 and 4door models. Ask and I can see if I have and put up a pic/price for anything wanted.

M325i_rusty1.jpg

yes to axles, dont think I have a loose diff cover only complete diff but will check what I have.

Mint velour carpet (320+) with the foam attached?

Brake master cylinder?

8 hours ago, Rob HB1 said:

got any tech 2 parts?

Got a couple of tech2 boot spoilers somewhere and also a front and rear bumper but both of these need plastic repair. Will dig them out over the weekend and take pics of them.

8 hours ago, nick496 said:

Brake master cylinder?

No carpet, will have a master cylinder. Will look for one.

3 hours ago, will said:

Got a couple of tech2 boot spoilers somewhere and also a front and rear bumper but both of these need plastic repair. Will dig them out over the weekend and take pics of them.

will buy front bumper if you have one. dont mind if it needs repair. do u have the lower valance piece ?

Also going to Auckland on the 23rd so could pick up on the way back.

Edited by Rob HB1
add more

On 9/15/2017 at 9:57 AM, Rob HB1 said:

will buy front bumper if you have one. dont mind if it needs repair. do u have the lower valance piece ?

Also going to Auckland on the 23rd so could pick up on the way back.

Ok, was mistaken, dont have bumper, only the lower spoiler bit. forgot it was in 2 bits unlike the rear which is all in 1... pics of damage below.

Rear bumper/lower valance bit has top edge missing, was told by plastic repair shop it could be replaced.

Let me know if still interested

112131s.jpg

112146s.jpg

112245s.jpg

112258s.jpg

112402s.jpg

Edited by will

On 9/14/2017 at 10:21 PM, nick496 said:

Brake master cylinder?

Found several, just want to check if the inside bore is good. If ok, $30.

On 9/14/2017 at 10:17 PM, C-130 Hercules said:

Premium rear speakers?

Nothing sorry

On 9/14/2017 at 7:16 PM, polley said:

Medium case rear diff cover

325 axles?

Ok, definitely no spare diff cover, only complete 3.64 188 open diff.

Checked driveshafts off the car, both feel good, boots intact, not leaking at all. $150 for the pair. Have others in my container too.

113232s.jpg

Edited by will
added pic

Have a Zender side pod kit for 2door, was taken off a convertible I bought a long time ago, forgot I had it. anyone interested?

114104s.jpg

Have a complete tech1 kit, also have another but minus boot spoiler. Pic of complete kit below, want $1200 for it ono. Have the front indicators for the bumper too.

Note that the rear bit is for the angled exhaust tips, not straight. I do have a straight one but is just the plastic bit, no bumper.

113750s.jpg

Edited by will

1 hour ago, will said:

Ok, was mistaken, dont have bumper, only the lower spoiler bit. forgot it was in 2 bits unlike the rear which is all in 1... pics of damage below.

Rear bumper/lower valance bit has top edge missing, was told by plastic repair shop it could be replaced.

Let me know if still interested

112131s.jpg

112146s.jpg

112245s.jpg

112258s.jpg

112402s.jpg

yep ill take it PM me

6 hours ago, will said:

Ok, definitely no spare diff cover, only complete 3.64 188 open diff.

Checked driveshafts off the car, both feel good, boots intact, not leaking at all. $150 for the pair. Have others in my container too.

113232s.jpg

Sweet ill grab the axles off ya mate.

Hey Will, any fog lights from that rusty E30? Or a left dipped headlight? Both Pre-fl

What do you have in the way of wheels/ rims? Also are you in Raglan, probably coming down this weekend 

Cheers

Hi Will do you have

a FL dash no cracks?

interior door handle surround?

rr tail light with good seal?

Any 16" alloys?