Sign in to follow this  
eliongater

Alpine White Msport 330Ci

The colour combo I never knew I wanted. Pity I already have one and this doesn't have upgraded suspension.

Still a very nice looking E46 though.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-1415009858.htm

it's nice.  Not so keen on the wheels.  I've always liked white cars; my first car was moonstone white, and my e30 was alpinweiss.

That's cool!

But this cracked me up: have purchased honda stream... at least they didn't buy an Odyssey. And I suppose if you now have 3 children, a Honda stream will be required haha!

He needs to invest into more expensive, and narrower child seats! He can get three across just fine. 

A friend has an E9x coupe in a similar colour, with black wheels. Looks very, very nice.

That is a nice combo - ditch/paint the wheels; get a new steering one (80kms?) and let it rip... not quite worth what they're asking as it is - but could be close for the right buyer; that seemingly hasn't yet seen it.

51 minutes ago, 3pedals said:

But that would be logical  -we did what you suggest - recaro child seats at 3 times the price but you get to keep the 5 start safety rated car rather than driving a recycled rubbish tin with the handling of a dray and the protection of reinforced tin foil. 

Vendor may have  pre birth 'baby brain'  

A lot of people just freak out when they hear "Honey, I'm pregnant..." :)

For three across, we'd get Diono Radian child seats. We have two and they're excellent. If you only need two across though, I'd really get Britax ClickTight (we have two of these also...) seats. It's trivial to get a proper install on any car with those, no ALR, nor stupid clips required.

Edited by Gabe79

Nice car.  But whenever I see Alpine White cars I can't help but notice the color differences.
It might not be this bad in person but the bumpers and side-skirts on that car are a different tone to the rest of the car.

• Like 1

I like interesting interiors but that gold isn't my bag. I'd need to wear chains and chunky sunglasses.

Like the white exterior but black wheels are a 'no'. :)

Pics for posterity :D

As an aside there's a beaut 335i e92 ///MSport in Welly https://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=1417957904 - for just over 3X the price tho...

629317087.jpg

629317053.jpg

629317078.jpg

629317034.jpg

629317020.jpg

Edited by TermiPeteNZ
  • Like 1

Shame it's an auto 

Do the bonnet and guard usually not line up like that?

Edited by Blackie