Sign in to follow this  
Crazytaz

Who In NZ own's a 325iS

Hi Guys . I am Wanting to find out who owns genuine 325iS cars that were built in South Africa , I am wanting to add them to the 325iS register.

Chassis numbers from OAF...... and OEJ........

I believe there are three that are here in NZ, but I think maybe only two are true iS ones.

Edited by Crazytaz
  • Like 1

How I miss my E30 325iS that I had back in Pretoria and Joburg! -_-

Come on Guys i know Andrew had one.. don't be shy and lets add them to the exclusive list. 

There is one that has been built into a race car, doesn't have the 2.7ltr M20 in it anymore though.

Really nice car, was up for sale on TradeMe for ages not long ago, no idea if it ever sold...

I thought there were 4.

Sam (?) from here had a silver one? Think one of the guards had been replaced with steel?

Maybe a white one in Dunedin and supposedly 2 others?

21 hours ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

There is one that has been built into a race car, doesn't have the 2.7ltr M20 in it anymore though.

Really nice car, was up for sale on TradeMe for ages not long ago, no idea if it ever sold...

Would be nice to get some more info on this one .. any ideas?

17 hours ago, Palazzo said:

I thought there were 4.

Sam (?) from here had a silver one? Think one of the guards had been replaced with steel?

Maybe a white one in Dunedin and supposedly 2 others?

Yes I think i know the one did it have the number plate M3NTAL Chasssis number OAF44666? Would be great to get some photos of it to put on the website. The white from Dunedin I own OAF 45385.

Yes, it did have that plate. There will be photos on here somewhere.

On 9/18/2017 at 10:41 AM, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

Reg SI7288. Used to be owned by Peter Robinson who sold it to the good doctor Malcom Abernethy in Wellington who repowered it with an M34B30, Believe current owner is Dean Edkins who also has the original engine for it as well.

• Like 1

That's the one! Dean never found a buyer then? Bloody nice car that is, wonder if the wife is open to the idea of another race car in the garage...