Sign in to follow this  
MD13

Handfull

Yup, this thing would definitely be a weapon! I really like the fact that it still looks totally stock. I think this was on trade me a couple of years ago with an asking price of $17k?  Correct me if i'm wrong!

I think that is Brad Galbraith's car.

I'm pretty sure this sold for $13k not too long ago... I was quite tempted myself at the time.

Hello, yes, it is mine indeed. Thanks for the comments guys. I am selling primarily because I am getting married and have things to pay for. I love the car but sadly it has to go!

In my ownership I've rerouted the oil feed and water feed to the turbo (they used to run over the top), replaced the fuel filter and put original DS1s with semi slicks on them. I haven't done much but with that said I haven't had it long either. I hope a BS member decides to take it away! (Be in quick.. I'm considering a lower offer..)

Bump. If any BS members are interested in buying then contact me. I’m getting married in 2 weeks so if I’m to sell this car it’s now or never!

03687646-7296-4938-8283-37B1523036B1.png

• Like 1

Nice car, I do love a well presented e36. Not sure about 420 crank hp, my calcs sat 375 ish, still not doubt a quick car.

15 hours ago, Herbmiester said:

Nice car, I do love a well presented e36. Not sure about 420 crank hp, my calcs sat 375 ish, still not doubt a quick car.

The reason I put 420 at the crank is because it was making slightly more than both healthy e92 M3s on the dyno day and they’re supposed to be 420hp at the flywheel. So I’m not sure how that all works but take it as you will 

It's all pretty speculative without knowing brand of dyno and correction factors used. Regardless would be a bloody nice weapon to own. Mucho jealous 

• Like 1