Sign in to follow this  
mark247

1995 e36 328i coupe

SOLD

Hi all. I'm selling my very original e36. It has around 127,000km on the clock. Auto trans. I am the third owner and have only owned it for 5ish months and done about 9000km in it, mostly between Wellington and Napier. The owner I purchased it from had owned it since near new. I bought it to quickly replace my previous vehicle which was written off but now it is surplus to requirements.

The previous owner had owned it for over 15 years and said the vehicle had recently had the waterpump etc done. I have no proof of this (his son is a mechanic and did it for him) but the car gets to temperature and stays there perfectly so I have no reason to not believe him. He seemed very genuine. 

From the factory it came with: 
- M Sports suspension (handles amazing)
- Sports seats 
- M Sports package (the bodykit etc) 
- For the entire list type in ET20658 into www.bmwvin.com 

Since I have owned it I have put 4 new tyres on it and replaced the brake light switch. I have had the bonnet/guards panel/painted through insurance due to a decent stone chip. 

This car has a few minor blemishes (see photos) which pretty much all 3 series of this age have including: 
- saggy glove box, still works fine 
- door cards, as per photo, they are pretty good compared to most. 
- Paint peeling on spoiler 
- The roof could do with a decent polish, as it is fading a bit although I'd say its recoverable. 
- one minor supermarket scrape on the back left corner, and another one the bottom left of the front guard. Both are purely superficial. 

I have done 9000km in the last 6 months and it has run great. I cant fault the engine/transmission.

$3800ono

Car is now on trademe https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1430576877

2017-09-30_13_08_36.jpg

2017-09-30_13_09_35.jpg

2017-09-30_13_10_30.jpg

2017-09-30_13_10_43.jpg

Edited by mark247
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, TermiPeteNZ said:

That looks blimmin nice Mark .... any additional pics?

Thanks Pete. For its age I think it's pretty damn tidy, I wouldn't say mint but it's all there and hasn't be modified at all. It's a good reliable car also.

I plan to take some photos this weekend when the sun is out. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, qube said:

very cool but calypsorot on red leather is a bit much for me :ph34r:

That was my thoughts exactly when I bought it but it really isn't that bad in the flesh.. very 90s

• Like 1

I watched a video recently where a guy used red/maroon aerosol and thinners to restore faded/cracked seats very similar to yours.

May be worth tidying up the front seats for not a lot of $

• Like 1

Ooh i really like Calypso Red E36's. Just lovely to stare at haha, and not very common. Maybe i should sell my current daily and go back to E36 land? ??. Very tempting haha.

3 hours ago, Lucan said:

I watched a video recently where a guy used red/maroon aerosol and thinners to restore faded/cracked seats very similar to yours.

Sounds like a promising idea, but I'd be too afraid of making a mess!

Edited by mark247

5 hours ago, Lucan said:

This one?

• Like 1