Sign in to follow this  
Zzz

E46 330ci Manual - North Island

Making my search harder,

Looking for an E46 330ci manual in the North Island.

Edited by Zzz

TBH, any specific E46 requirement seems hard to find.

An early E46 318i (M43 engine) coupe with an autobox? Barely such a thing in existence.

Actually, we know they did exist, and it's perhaps testament to our good taste that there are none for sale. :)

I had a feeling you guys would say that. Thought i'd try anyways, some people believe in unicorns :P

There's a red 318ci on facebook in the NZ audi/BMW buy sell group. Saw it today. Might even be a manual. I have to find it again.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/317817931701412/permalink/937515209731678/?sale_post_id=937515209731678

Sorry. Automatic. 

But.. e46, not blue or silver. ?

Edited by Gabe79

1 hour ago, Zzz said:

I had a feeling you guys would say that. Thought i'd try anyways, some people believe in unicorns :P

Absolutely! Consider it the thrill of the chase.

• Like 1

will have a 99 e46 328ci nz new 5spd black on black , tidy car , $7-8k approx

will be up for sale in a few weeks etc

• Like 2

Keep searching...or find the ideal colour / option combination and have it converted to manual? I believe it's worth it in most cases as finding manual transmission E46's aren't in abundance.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2017 at 4:27 PM, E36_Turbo said:

Keep searching...or find the ideal colour / option combination and have it converted to manual? I believe it's worth it in most cases as finding manual transmission E46's aren't in abundance.

Seems like the plan at the moment. Don't want to rush into an auto though knowing my luck, one will pop up straight after.

On 10/8/2017 at 6:25 PM, Zzz said:

They are real.. I have a 6speed (sedan) one sitting in the garage now. be patient.. well worth the wait. 

• Like 2

I went through the hunt for a manual E46 to find my perfect E46 which was a 330ci manual in Silver with leather no sunroof and silver or cubic trim. I waited a year and came close once but I could never find a manual under 10k even excluding the options I preferred. In the end I bought a auto 330ci for 4k and spent a few dollars on maintenance and suspension. The car was a great drive and handling was superb. But if you just have to have a manual then be patient and get ready to pay around a 1/3 more than a similarly specced auto.