Sign in to follow this  
Waltsbm

Front Spoiler

Looking for the lower portion of the front lower lip spoiler to fit A 1990 BMW e30 325i SE. The BMW part number is 51711968488. The lip spoiler has a recessed portion in the centre.

Also known as an IS lip, a member here used to source FG reps for a reasonable price, maybe search the marketplace listings?

I took a bit of time to get the old clips out of the front cleanly and cleaned the holes out on the new lip - just removed any thin bits of plastic that were still in there - then it just clipped in easily - better to have 2 of you so one can secure to one clip at a time whilst someone else hold it square but fitment is very good, you're more than welcome to have a look personally if you like - In Mt Eden during the week and Meadowbank at weekends or I can take a few closer pics if you like

Thanks for that. I was just curious as mine seemed to struggle to fit properly into the clips resulting in the lip being slightly proud. Perhaps I should just purchase new clips from somewhere and tidy up the recesses in the lip. 

• Like 1