Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Max

Buying from forum members (positive post)

I've had a few dealings with 3 members on here recently. I couldn't see anywhere where you could give feedback or recommend people - there are a few comments made on some posts in the "For sale" section but thought I'd prefer to give feedback on all three because they were so good to deal with.

@Scrambler - pedal box turned up today, thank you. Great communication from him regarding delays (hope you're feeling better now). 
@OP6 - have dealt with him both here and on TradeMe, both times were hassle free and great communication.
@fizzychicken - another great one to deal with, super fast to pay, great communication.

I would recommend all 3 of these guys with any dealings.

• Like 4

@agent75 - purchased radiator component, thanks heaps!

@zero - sold left over paint to, great to deal with!

Edited by 325_driver
  • Like 1

All these guys were great;

@BM WORLD I've bought a few things from Brent - great as always.

@needsprings - doors

@gjm - towbar

@EUROHO - body panels

@Olaf - springs and MD headdeck

@francoisv - e36 shell

All I can remember for now.

Edited by zero
  • Like 5

Buying:

@zero - purchased e46 parts.  Would trade again!  

@TermiPeteNZ - would I buy a used car from this man?  I did, and have no regrets! 

@Barryn - Autoglym... can't beat this!

@Lewis91 - straightforward, great comms, a number of transactions.  

@Family Wagon - Hagen is superb to deal with, exceptional communications, accommodating, patient.

@Rob HB1 - brilliant to deal with

@modz - outstanding.  great comms, item as described, easy to do business with.

@Mikan - accommodating, great communications, a gent.

Edited by Olaf
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Great idea, a kind of Forum Feedback thread.

Pinned thread for others to add onto.

• Like 4

I second @treone - bought his (not quite as super) e39 525 and was a thoroughly happy buyer.

And @BM WORLD too - grabbed a stack of old Top Gear VHS tapes (which I'll eventually get around to digitising).

• Like 3

@Gabe79 is great to deal with, everything worked exactly as expected, and he went out of his way to get it done, I would have no worries dealing with him again.

• Like 1

@MattA Awesome trade.  Exhaust system for my e34 535ia. Was really well packaged.  Easy & friendly to deal with & got the best shipping quote to Invercargill ?

• Like 1

@aja540i Great to deal with and easy communication. Although I bought something small was given postage options and was sent promptly. Awesome to deal with a top quality member! Cheers.

Edited by treone
  • Like 1

@MikeHancox just sold a motor to him, easy to deal with, friendly guy and great communication. Would trade with him again.

• Like 2

Very slow to add this one sorry - @Arron  - bought a motor and some mags off him, great guy to deal with, great communication and everything exactly as described, I'd definitely deal with him again.

It's been a long time between drinks since I last posted on this forum but have finally realised BMW ownership. @BMTHUG great to chat to, answered all my questions and everything checked out.  Smooth transaction, recommended.

Cheers.

• Like 2

On 9/12/2020 at 6:56 AM, Eisenfaust said:

It's been a long time between drinks since I last posted on this forum but have finally realised BMW ownership. @BMTHUG great to chat to, answered all my questions and everything checked out.  Smooth transaction, recommended.

Cheers.

What a great guy to deal with too. I'm glad my old faithful will be in good hands. Thanks for a really good transaction mate@!

@Steveo1 purchased disa and o2 sensors off him, ended up throwing in the entire loom to dme box to fix the absolute botch hack job the previous owner did installing non OEM sensors.

Absolute gentleman and would trade with again

Edited by 325_driver

Got an oil reset tool off @viskop tonight. Super nice guy and great to deal with (even if he does drive a Golf 😉)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BozzaFC said:

Got an oil reset tool off @viskop tonight. Super nice guy and great to deal with (even if he does drive a Golf 😉)

I had no choice...you held a gun to my head 🤣! Was good to see you again yesterday Boston, and happy to be of some help (and paying it forward ☺️). 

Cheers,

Charl

Edited by viskop
  • Like 2

yes   i sold  an interior  seat piece to @RickRub,

great guy    &  great communcation from him,  cheers. 

Edited by brutus
  • Like 1

I had some coding done by @The Bimmer. He did an amazing job and even came out to my place in the sticks. Appreciate the work and would like to tell others what a pleasant experience it was. Thank you bud!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1