Sign in to follow this  
E36_Turbo

E36 M3 "Touring" For Sale!!

Ok, this must be a members car? Absolutely lovely example, and i'm sure for many of us, we all have a sweet spot for the E36 Touring. This one is a special one as the title says it all, modified to be an Evo variant. I've seen a handful of Euro spec versions worldwide but it's great to see someone create one here in NZ. So if you are the person that owns this example, great work and lovely car, i'd be all over this if i could haha. Hope it goes to another enthusiast!

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-1463024206.htm

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Yes, thanks Peter, it is mine. It was kind of built in secret from the wife but it will be a very sad day when she goes (the car haha) especially as I never got to complete the project as I wanted her.  My reasons for selling have nothing to do with the magnificence of the car and I very much hope the right enthusiast buys her and completes the dream! Cheers Greg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, BM Westcott said:

Yes, thanks Peter, it is mine. It was kind of built in secret from the wife but it will be a very sad day when she goes (the car haha) especially as I never got to complete the project as I wanted her.  My reasons for selling have nothing to do with the magnificence of the car and I very much hope the right enthusiast buys her and completes the dream! Cheers Greg

Hi Greg, haha, indeed it is a really nice project and hope it goes to the right person. No doubt it'll generate some good interest as these are not fairly common. All the best with the sale!

7 hours ago, adro said:

Anyone know where this ended up?

Yes, it lives in my neighbourhood, I don't know who owns it.

Edited by M3AN

What are the chances? Parked around the corner from my office today... has black Vader interior now.

E36_M3_Touring.thumb.jpg.7c3bd14df72c798216afc1fefe4edf0d.jpg

• Like 6