Sign in to follow this  
M M

Trade or buy: E28/24/23 LSD

Before I pull my LSD diff apart to change the ring gear, does anyone have an E28/E24/E23 large case LSD diff with a ratio of 3.46 or higher that they would either sell or trade for my 3.07? May consider medium case E30 diffs depending on price. Can do cash your way, again depending on the diff.

Not interested in non LSD or anything not bolt in, because I have a non bolt in solution already. Looking for an easy option.

I'm in Auckland but don't mind dealing with shipping.

Edited by M M

go to med case if you can free up some rear wheel HP , (i gained about 10hp on my old e28 )

I have a medium 3.91 e34 lsd , but  you will need to find a MED E28 diff case to swap the guts into

7 minutes ago, BM WORLD said:

go to med case if you can free up some rear wheel HP , (i gained about 10hp on my old e28 )

I have a medium 3.91 e34 lsd , but  you will need to find a MED E28 diff case to swap the guts into

I actually do have a medium case open diff which I could use. If nothing else comes up I may take you up on this. How much do you want for it?

Try Kayne Barrie

54 minutes ago, M M said:

I actually do have a medium case open diff which I could use. If nothing else comes up I may take you up on this. How much do you want for it?

$875 for this one thanks