Sign in to follow this  
MD13

Right up Mike's alley?

Odins balls that looks like fun, 324HP & 460NM... AT THE WHEELS.  What would that be at the flywheel? Internet suggests 380HP, so i guess torque goes up about the same? Close to 540NM?

Edited by EUROLESS

Different one. This was built about 8 years ago here in Christchurch, was then crashed and reshelled into what it is today. Good to see it still going

Reminds me of your average Japanese modified car, they always seem to spend alot on power train and skimp out on handling\suspension. Cheapest coilovers with big rims and sh*t tyres seems to be the combo.

• Like 1

ha, I remember when the written off black coupe this engine setup came out of sold via turners for $7k, was a good price for the manual trans and supercharged engine etc... 

That car is worth a little more than half the asking price in reality though. An E36 non M3 sedan is only so desriable, 4k tops, engine and trans package with supercharger 10k, I couldn't see this car getting any where past 15k being realistic... owner is dreaming. 

After I despec'd my E36 V8, removing all the fun bits, exhaust, interior, 5 speed back to 4 speed, m3 suspension / brakes to 325i brakes etc, I got 8k, wouldn't have got much more with the other bits on it (sold all those for a few thousand).

Now it's a wreck, rusty and been through 6 owners. 

Edited by Michael.