M5MAX

E39 M5 for sale ???

13 posts in this topic

HI all, i am looking to talk to anyone that made inquireres into buying this E39 M5 rego number JSP610 when it was for sale in October/november of 2016 on TRADEME. Any one that may have had email interaction with  the seller at the time the seller was based in Auckland. you can email me at maxflaws@hotmail.com

M5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Max - I think this was the old thread ....  check with @hqstu

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, hey thanks for that. i wish i had photod the advert, on trademe. need to know if anyone emailed the guy about the car and asked questions about it  and the answers he gave.These are recent photos of the car..in storage now at 88,250kms

20170830_154415.jpg

20170325_181710.jpg

20170829_162324.jpg

Edited by M5MAX
added photos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, did not contact, only got as far as drooling, but don't recall any questions/answers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got the listing from TM Archives if this helps, don't appear to be any Q&A's in this ad :

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?archive=1&id=1183490280

Seller still active :

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=5494324

Edited by bga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bga said:

got the listing from TM Archives if this helps, don't appear to be any Q&A's in this ad :

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?archive=1&id=1183490280

Seller still active :

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=5494324

Hi, hey thanks for that. i wish i had photod the advert, on trademe. need to know if anyone emailed the guy about the car and asked questions about it  and the answers he gave.

Yes helps a little though not his first ad for it , was first advertised as $45,000. but thanks, i did try to find old ad

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is there something wrong with the car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, richard said:

is there something wrong with the car.

The car drives very nice is in very good condition, but i was mislead as to the cars history by the dealer ,it was deregistered in 2008 due to an accident, the delaer told me it was deregistered due to a legal inheritance dispute feud, i had asked him before i bought the car did it have any accident history, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2017 at 7:35 AM, richard said:

is there something wrong with the car.

The car drives very nice is in very good condition, but i was mislead as to the cars history by the dealer ,it was deregistered in 2008 due to an accident, the delaer told me it was deregistered due to a legal inheritance dispute feud, i had asked him before i bought the car did it have any accident history, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeez, sounds like an extensive frontal to need that much work done. I wouldnt be happy with that at all, if it wasnt disclosed.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was not disclosed in fact the reason given for it being deregistered was, it was deregistered due to a legal inheritance fude dispute then re registered a year later.. that was a complete fabrication.. and this is from a LMVT !!! . then when just recently i asked him to confirm why it was deregisteed he said he couldnt find out why... not what he said a year earlier, then when i remind of what he first said he states thats what i was told by the dealer i bought it off. i have contacted them big dealership, they deny ever saying that.

Quote

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KwS said:

Jeez, sounds like an extensive frontal to need that much work done. I wouldnt be happy with that at all, if it wasnt disclosed.

yea not good.. i am waiting for the certifier to send me a full breakdown of the work done. it may not have had inner guards as the number stamps are on the existing guards. but it did get new chassis rails to the fire wall , though am told it really only needed them to front struts but to be totaly safe they renewed them to firewall, i have it out today, had a guy look at it he owns a E60 540i , i think he was impressed with it. anyways nice day here im off for a we cruise

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now