Sign in to follow this  
kortz83

Hey just signed up ive owned 7 bmws in the past but have only just found this site, heres my e34 525i 

cheers

IMG_20171122_160012.jpg

IMG_20171118_191121.jpg

• Like 7

Thanks i was hesitant on the white but its growing on me just need to give it a good detailing. ive had an 87 E32 735il, 89 E30 318i, had 3 e36s two 320i's and a 325i and an 2000 e39 320i

• Like 1

Welcome and howdy from Wellington! Love the E34 in white.

Note that NP is in the 'catchment' for the Lower North Island branch of the BMW Car Club and there's a number of people like @Breaker who join our events - we do some good runs up your way!

Edited by TermiPeteNZ
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, TermiPeteNZ said:

Welcome and howdy from Wellington! Love the E34 in white.

Note that NP is in the 'catchment' for the Lower North Island branch of the BMW Car Club and there's a number of people like @Breaker who join our events - we do some good runs up your way!

Thanks. will definitely be interested in meets/events once i give it some work needs a good detailing got it from a guy on a farm so its filthy at the moment.

Edited by kortz83
  • Like 1

Nice catch on the E34. As Pete says we Naki bound have joined a few Welly events. Well worth it. 

• Like 1

Nice car! Love the m-sport body in white. Have one myself in the same colour, although it has seen better days.

On 11/29/2017 at 9:45 PM, Breaker said:

Nice catch on the E34. As Pete says we Naki bound have joined a few Welly events. Well worth it. 

Yeah defiantly interested once the car is looking good sure it would love the travel, Not much round in the naki really for the euro scene ive noticed.

• Like 2

On 11/30/2017 at 0:47 AM, TLH said:

Nice car! Love the m-sport body in white. Have one myself in the same colour, although it has seen better days.

Yeah i'm actually starting to like the white i was hesitant at first but its growing on me. i want to give my one a good cut and polish and a good detailing inside when i have the time.

• Like 2

Welcome! Nice e34, white always looks good! I bought some e30 seats off you a while back.

43 minutes ago, _BRS_ said:

Welcome! Nice e34, white always looks good! I bought some e30 seats off you a while back.

Oh yeah thats right, the white does look good just needs a cut and polish. That e30 turned out to be one of the worst deals of my life that car had major issues one after another. hows the seats looking? did you end up restoring them?

7 hours ago, kortz83 said:

That e30 turned out to be one of the worst deals of my life that car had major issues one after another. hows the seats looking? did you end up restoring them?

Not ideal that car had been through a few owners.

They are still in storage but will get them done at some point

• Like 1