Sign in to follow this  
B.M.W Ltd

BMW Ltd Xmas Holidays

Hope you all have a great holiday break and enjoy the festive season without too much drama.

Botany Motor Worx Ltd will be closed from 12.01pm on Friday the 22nd of December till Monday the 15th of January. 

And before all the fake news and rumours start, Botany Motor Works Ltd will stop trading as a motor vehicle repair facility as of the 28th of February 2018.

Botany Motor Worx Ltd is not in a financial situation and all commitments and financial commitments will be met on or before the 30th February 2018

I've had enough and I'm going fishing, but I do have a phone and am still available for advice and help to the many friends I have made here over the years.

• Like 4

Just to keep all my friends and customers here informed. Botany Motor Worx Ltd will cease trading as of 12.05 pm tomorrow. A lifestyle choice I'm going to enjoy. My phone number won't change, and for those that would want sensible help with issues feel free to give me a call    

• Like 2

Never met but I'm sure we will in some BMW related capacity! 

Will you still tinker around with BMW projects at your home? 

We probably won't cross paths Michael. I have over the years enjoyed the imput you have given us over the years though. I'm now more into Motor Homing and my Grand children. The Ti has only done about 200km in the last five years now. It's still mint and is for sale

• Like 1

Thanks for all your help over the years Glenn, appreciate it!

Its a shame the business is closing, legit mechanics are few and far between :(

Enjoy the fishing! 

Edited by Jacko

Thanx Chris... how did the PPI go ??

8 minutes ago, B.M.W Ltd said:

Thanx Chris... how did the PPI go ??

Its running no anti freeze, straight water, and the rocker cover gasket is all siliconed up.... 60k on the clock and abused. 

And??.... who did the PPI?