Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

E30 MTECH1 Cabriolet NZ New, Manual 1989

OK... I know I've put it up for sale a few times and changed my mind a few times. But I'm finally ready to do it. I don't even live in NZ anymore and my convertible needs are being done by my Porsche now. 

I want someone from HERE to buy it - I'll do a better price for a Bimmersport member. 

All details on trademe, photos are pretty representative of condition - except last time I washed it a bit of bloody clearcoat came off the bonnet. If I were to keep it (and not fully restore it) I'd just paint the front bodykit and bonnet. 

Free Carjam for you guys https://www.carjam.co.nz/report/?ref=6F779893

Trade me link https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1497339128

AND - unlike most cars registered in the 1990s - NZTA gave this an exemption for no highstop light. So it doesn't have that fugly boot (I have all the proper exemption letters for WOF time)

Serviced by Gavin @ Hi Velocity 

My cell is +61 499 019 778 - I'm in NZ till the 29th. 

FRONT_QUARTER.jpg

• Like 1

oh - and even though I technically still run this site - I barely use it hah! Please ring me or text me (I'm on annual leave also, so not being very computery)

• Haha 1

On 12/19/2017 at 12:49 PM, Andrew said:

oh - and even though I technically still run this site - I barely use it hah! Please ring me or text me (I'm on annual leave also, so not being very computery)

Did you end up selling it? 

• Sad 1

Probably best to drop Andy a text, he his hard to get hold of at the best of times!

• Thanks 1