Sign in to follow this  
int2ke

WTB M3 E46

Hi team,

Been on the market for a clean 6-speed E46 M3 for over a year or two now but been actively looking atm with cash at the ready. Willing to travel for the right example.

• Ideally <150k kms
  • Prefer Gunmetal Grey/Silver/Carbon Schwarz/Alpine White/Estroil Blue, but open to others
  • NZ New and service history would be a bonus
  • Can buy stock or with mods

Contact me on 0211120358 or send me a message.

Cheers

Edited by int2ke

Good luck with Alpine white mate, my favourite but hard to find.  Have you had an E46 M3 before?  theres a few things you want to check for other than km's and colour.

you seen this ?

and this

worth a look !!

• Like 1

This one here looks like it ticks most of your boxes:

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-1496118660.htm

Not NZ New, but in my experience UK imports are fairly honest. They go through a rigorous inspection process around potential rust issues as part of the compliance process . 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, paulo said:

Not NZ New, but in my experience UK imports are fairly honest. They go through a rigorous inspection process around potential rust issues as part of the compliance process . 

That M3 appears to have sold pending payment.

2 hours ago, JohnM575 said:

That M3 appears to have sold pending payment.

Ahh, it has been snapped up fairly quickly. Was losted for a fair price, I think. The last one of similar spec that I saw for sale on TradeMe sold for about $32k - $34k from memory. A nice , genuine NZ new factory 6-speed manual Phoenix Yellow with just less than 100,000km. 

Just now, paulo said:

Ahh, it has been snapped up fairly quickly. Was losted for a fair price, I think. The last one of similar spec that I saw for sale on TradeMe sold for about $32k - $34k from memory. A nice , genuine NZ new factory 6-speed manual Phoenix Yellow with just less than 100,000km. 

Yes I recall that one - appeared to be tidy and original, pre-facelift, and had a tow ball fitted which was odd for an M3. And yes it sold for $32,XXX from memory.

On 12/20/2017 at 7:53 AM, Funkyflynz said:

Good luck with Alpine white mate, my favourite but hard to find.  Have you had an E46 M3 before?  theres a few things you want to check for other than km's and colour.

Haha cheers. I think I've seen one or two Alpine white M3's over the past 2 years on TradeMe... Very rare indeed but my favourite too! 
I haven't owned an M3 before but have driven a few and am aware of the things to look out for! Kms and colour are just some guideline's I've set for now :) 

On 12/20/2017 at 10:40 AM, paulo said:

Yes this one..... I had contacted the seller in the morning after the auction was listed and was on the way to view the car, just as I was advised that someone had bought it and paid a deposit. Very gutted!!

On 12/20/2017 at 8:28 AM, BM WORLD said:

you seen this ?

and this

worth a look !!

Yes I've seen them, not quite what I'm looking for at the moment but thank you!

• Like 1