Sign in to follow this  
LemonHunter

BMW M 850I V12 E31 *** VERY RARE *** 1992 (Not actually an M)

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=1518972522&tm=email&et=45&mt=403A4597-5EF0-4306-852A-FB7E28830CCF

Why does everyone need to call every damn bmw an M, regardless of whether it is or not.

https://www.etkbmw.com/bmw/EN/vin/decoder/CB57795/EN

Looks about as run of the mill as they come, sure the colour is pretty rare (I've not seen many white ones), and the milage is low, but an 850i, is still just an 850i, $30,000 is stupid money unless it's manual, amirite?

711834951.thumb.jpg.4371a5bc28317c926998fe56b289da7e.jpg711836058.thumb.jpg.9874a2542cbe00f9d494aec55cd729f0.jpgCapture.thumb.PNG.485dc91549618179a23e120e08fa51d8.PNG

I've met a few people over the years convinced they had an M car, or a car with an M engine swapped because the motor code started with M.

• Like 1

They look great in white, and I like the wheels, also has got p-zero's on it so the owner can't be too bad.
20k at a stretch is what I'd consider reasonable considering the km's.

Its a very pretty car in white

Dreaming at that price I would have thought. 

Engines look suggests it's just been sitting around a lot. 

Wonder how much work it's had, if any. 

Might look like a 30k car but i agree its appears overpriced. Engine bay looks fine to me, my engine bay gets real dusty here with this dry weather and ive cleaned it many times.

I agree that it looks fantastic in white and that it's an unrealistic price.

I can only imagine the ride quality is terrible with those wheels, tyres and that ugly-arse "I wanna be stance" suspension. That's all further $ off the price IMO.

Is that the stock standard front and rear bumper? Maybe it's just the colour but it looks a little different to me.

• Like 1