Sign in to follow this  
E36_Turbo

E36 328i Touring...

Nice example, mileage is creeping up there, appears to be fairly tidy overall, these tourings are such nice cars, testament to the correct way to make a car last a long long time. Anyone on here own this? Sometimes i feel almost tempted to part with my E46 and cruise a daily E36 again....but E46's are just as fun IMO. 

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-1529197169.htm?rsqid=3c4017fac8404a04b7325901a58bbaee

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by E36_Turbo
Edit
  • Like 2

High k's on an engine is no problem as people generally keep up with oil servicing with BMW's but the ad doesn't give me any confidence that things like suspension etc aren't worn in your typical BMW fashion 

Where the interiors photos at?

• Like 1

I like. But it'd most likely be very worn out unless it's had proper money spent underneath 

• Like 1

Agreed, there's not a lot to go by, in regards to detailed info on the vehicle maintenance history. Either they're neat cars, but at that mileage i still wouldn't commit to such a thing. On a side note i did own a 323i manual e36 with 370km's on it, and it went very well, despite usual wear and tear. 

don't judge a car just on the km number

I have had many cars through here with high ks that have had more new parts throw at them than a 150km car

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BM WORLD said:

don't judge a car just on the km number

I have had many cars through here with high ks that have had more new parts throw at them than a 150km car

Yes i agree with you totally, and it's fair to "assume" that such high mileage examples had to have had money spent on them in order to run up 3-400km's etc.

They will run those miles with minimal maintenance, just oil and cooling stem stuff. Buthe it would be due for its third complete set of bushes etc 

I'm not worried about kms on vehicles, most of mine are what people consider high, buy on condition. 

My old man has a Corolla with over 800km on it with minimal maintenance and never had a mechanical failure.