Sign in to follow this  
emandru

WTB Jatco A5S-300J transmission

Hey guys, I'm looking to see if anyone is selling or knows where to get a Jatco A5S-300J transmission.  I would also be after the transmission support bracket, ATF cooler lines (if e34) and this is a long stretch but also the driveshaft if its from an e34 (e36 front section is different i think. It need to be 1361mm accordingly to realoem)

Cheers

Eddy

should have a trans 021433600

Thanks Brent.  I'll keep you posted if I decide to purchase one.  I'll try to figure out the trans wiring loom out first.  You would happen to have any pointers for that would you? 

Cheers

Eddy

54 minutes ago, emandru said:

Thanks Brent.  I'll keep you posted if I decide to purchase one.  I'll try to figure out the trans wiring loom out first.  You would happen to have any pointers for that would you? 

Cheers

Eddy

if fitting in a e34 that had a ZF , you will need all the trans loom , trans ecu , drievshaft , shifter cable etc etc ,

funny i have a mate with a 525i with jatco that whats to convert it to a ZF auto so needs the oposite kit

cool ya that's what I gathered after spending a bit of time on forums and realoem. I'm at the stage now where I have the ZF trans, shifter, driveshaft, trans computer and trans loom which is all good.  The issue is, where the trans loom connects to the ecu loom near the steering wheel doesn't match up so I'm trying to figure out what each wire does.  It looks as the jap e34 has a different wiring scheme (or at-least wire colouring) to that of the euro e34 even though they both run the same ECU. Gathering wiring info the jap e34 has been difficult to say the least.

13 hours ago, emandru said:

cool ya that's what I gathered after spending a bit of time on forums and realoem. I'm at the stage now where I have the ZF trans, shifter, driveshaft, trans computer and trans loom which is all good.  The issue is, where the trans loom connects to the ecu loom near the steering wheel doesn't match up so I'm trying to figure out what each wire does.  It looks as the jap e34 has a different wiring scheme (or at-least wire colouring) to that of the euro e34 even though they both run the same ECU. Gathering wiring info the jap e34 has been difficult to say the least.

you will need all parts from a donar car