M3AN

S50B32/S62 Injector

How much should a used (single) injector cost me? Assuming it hasn't be refurbed.

Does anybody have any (13641405044) available?

Edited by M3AN

I bought a set of EV6 injectors last year, they were refurbed and pretty cheap off ebay just fyi. I've a full set of unknown condition S50B30 injectors somewhere PM me

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Toast said:

I bought a set of EV6 injectors last year, they were refurbed and pretty cheap off ebay just fyi. I've a full set of unknown condition S50B30 injectors somewhere PM me

I considered the EV6's but more recent reports are that it's best to avoid them - not because they're bad, they're just not as suited to the application. But to be honest, if I needed to replace them all I'd probably take a punt on EV6's because of the cost.

Also realised the B30 and B32 injectors are different so thanks for the offer but they're not suitable, I've updated the post topic to reflect this.

Can you get your injectors cleaned/fixed or are they toasted?

1 hour ago, zero said:

Can you get your injectors cleaned/fixed or are they toasted?

They're in being serviced, so yep you can get them serviced: http://www.injectortech.co.nz/

One of them has a slightly damaged housing courtesy of my ape hands, I'm considering my options...

Edited by M3AN