Sign in to follow this  
Whatchain

New member from christchurch

Hi all

Antony here from Christchurch. Got myself a 2007 335i recently and thought i would join the club and sift through some post. Looking at doing a few things in the future but just going to enjoy it for awhile.

Looking at doing downpipe, intercooler and tune in the future as well as intake valve clean? (not sure on method yet). If anyone knows someone who would be able to do tune please let me know. 

Thanks

714095896.jpg

714110849.jpg

714110871.jpg

• Like 5

welcome!  Nice looking e90, which blue is that?

good to see Christchurch continuing to grow, hopefully there'll be some meetups happening soon too...

I think it's called Le Mans Blue? I'm not 100% sure. 

Is there a facebook group for people in different areas within club? Wouldn't mind chatting with people who knows abit more about these or have done work to them.

Bimmersport is one forum, all parts of BMW, throughout the country.

Many participants are also members of the BMW Car Club NZ.  The club is largely Auckland, though there's a Waikato/BOP, Wellington, and Christchurch.  Each of these have their own Facebook pages.

You should find plenty of info and experience about the 335i - on Bimmersport, or from BMW Car Club NZ.

HTH

Loving the Le Mans Blue!