Sign in to follow this  
balancerider

idrive service history on F30

Just a query about the idrive service history on F3x 3 series models - some of the imports (Jap / UK) I looked at had service history available as a submenu option:

vehicle information > vehicle status > service requirements > service history. (although I've heard this option isn't there until the car's first service)

My F31 had its first service at Coombes Johnston on Saturday - all relevant intervals now reset, but no sign of the 'service history' menu option. Can anyone with a late model F30 tell me whether this is normal for NZ new cars?

It depends on the person checking the car into the system as to whether the electronic service history is present or not

• Like 1

Just checked in the latest F31 I am driving and it's got the details in the iDrive menu. 

the First service info that was stored in there was the initial PDI, so by that logic this info should be present for all cars.

Update - took car back to CJBMW, they had to put the key back in the key reader. Now service history is displayed.

Jon - my car is ex-UK, there's only one service on there, no electronic record of PDI.