Sign in to follow this  
mark330i

1988 325i Deregistered EOI

Leaning towards selling this as I am losing motivation to do what I had planned.

It is unfortunately de-registered as i let the rego lapse. Everything works as it should, I still take it for a quick drive every now and then to keep things moving.

Last WOF went well (a few years ago) with only one tire needing replacement. No leaks from anywhere which was reassuring when i moved it out of the garage after sitting for a few months.

Interior in average condition and drivers seat is tan cloth where as the rest are grey cloth. 

Automatic gearbox

177000 miles

Comes with:

An extra set of wheels (14" Bottle caps) with good tread,

A full set of lowering springs and standard springs. As you can see the back of the car has standard springs in and there at present and there are Jamex lows (could be super lows) in the front.

IS fibre glass lip horribly installed by myself

M-tech 2 rear spoiler and bumper come with car. Bumper is fibre glass.

17" wheels

3 spoke steering wheel - comes with standard 4 spoke as well.

Oil changed 6 months ago and have driven less than 50km since.

Engine was replaced before my time, have paperwork for a lot of work done to the car but no proof of what the K's are on the current motor.

No idea what I could get for this as E30's are all over the show price wise, so if the right offer comes I will part with it but if not, I may keep it tucked away for a while longer......

That being said, I think I need to put a price here as I got told off last time for not doing so, soooo I dunno......3K????????

Get those offers in!

Located in Christchurch

20180205_142140.jpg

20180205_142134.jpg

20180205_142122.jpg

20180205_142149.jpg

• Like 3