Sign in to follow this  
Bennyboy

Taupo BMW track day 10 March

Anyone else on here going to this event?

It’ll be my first attempt at track driving so pretty pumped!

• Like 2

Yep I'm going with the M5, just checked that my insurance covers it which it does...

• Like 1

How do i join in?

Hi all, I'm on the Wellington club committee and we're putting together a video from the day that we'd like to use to publicise the club's activities. If you attended and do not wish to have you car included, please PM me with your model and rego and I will ensure it is excluded.

Oh, by the way, if anyone has some video from the day it would be great if we could include it!

Edited by HardBall66
  • Like 1

On 4/7/2018 at 1:22 PM, HardBall66 said:

Hi all, I'm on the Wellington club committee and we're putting together a video from the day that we'd like to use to publicise the club's activities. If you attended and do not wish to have you car included, please PM me with your model and rego and I will ensure it is excluded.

Oh, by the way, if anyone has some video from the day it would be great if we could include it!

Hey Matt, did you guys end up putting something together from the day?

Hi, Yes, I did.  It's on the BMW Car Club Facebook page in the Videos Section.  Will look to tee up a Youtube channel in due course, but will have to tread carefully as some people are not keen to publicly show their cars on the track due to insurance concerns, etc.  If you're not in the Facebook group, let me know and we'll work out a way for you to view it.