Sign in to follow this  
kiwi6539

M20 B25 value

Hello. 

I may have a E34 525 parts car soon. Im just wondering what is an average price for a m20 b25 running.

Might look to sell it? Thinking best for E30 conversion just sump change needed. 

Any advice would be appreciated

Ok, I will start the ball rolling and suggest that on average an M20B25 with about 200,000kms, and all ancillaries on it, is worth $1000. Add to that the cost of an E30 sump, at about $150 then total would be $1150.00

I have read in the past that some,  or all m20s from e34 don't have the holes drilled for e30 engine mounts. I would be very interested in buying  if you can confirm the correct holes are there. 

As I understand from a mechanic who has experience with e30 racecars.

Apart from changing the sump they bolt in. Or little work. Ecu is the same. 

I doing some research into it before advertising but imagine someone  in the e30 motorsport and e30 clubs must have done it and can advise.

My mechcanic was going to get car for spare engine for his e30 but other projects had priority.  

Theres no rush I want to check engine drive car before stripping parts I need.  I'm not advertising for sale before then. 

Plenty of time to research im in Wellington.