Sign in to follow this  

EOI: 2006 BMW E46 325Ci Clubsport Coupe NZ NEW

As much as I dont want to sell, an interesting opportunity has come up and might consider moving this to a new owner for the right price only.

2006 Registered 05/2005 build

BMW E46 325Ci Clubsport Coupe Auto

NZ New (1 lady owner before me)

Carbon Black (E46 M3 Colour - blue/black not the dark black)

142,000 Kms

Valid WOF and Rego

Fully optioned with leather interior sports seats, anthracite headlining, glass moonroof/sunroof, black carbon cube trim, multifuction steering wheel, tyre pressure sensor, automatic on/off Xenon headlights, DSC (traction control), PDC (parking sensor), automatic rain sensors and much more. AUX line installed to factory stereo for stealth look but has the stock NZ New CD player and all radio stations working.

It has been tinted all round 35% sides and rear and 20% on the glass moonroof and top of the front windscreen for added glare protection.

Currently fitted with genuine BBS RX502 18x8.5 ET22 square fitment wheels fully refurbished with near new Falken ZE912 235 40 18 tyres all round no rubbing. Recent wheel alignment has been done also. (Wheels and tyres alone are worth over $2500)

It has had a fresh oil and filter service (Castrol Edge 5w-30 and genuine filter), thermostat, waterpump, cabin filter replaced.

The car is in excellent condition inside and out mechanically and cosmetically.

One of the bonus is that it has the standard Motorosport slim bootlid spoiler rather than the raised wing style Clubsport version.

Also being a facelift model it has the LED taillights which look heaps nicer and the slightly longer boot trim above the rear number plate (subtle improvement)

No doubt it is one of the best examples of E46 available for sale.

(tints were done after these photos were taken and some BMW black/carbon wheel centre caps have been fitted - didnt have any black/white ones so just used ones I had as spare.. dont hate)

I will try to upload some new/updated photos soon.

For those who are wondering how this compares to the more common 330ci msport/clubsport, I can honestly say, there is very very little noticeable difference.

I have owned a few 328ci, 330ci, 330i, 325i BMW's before and this is not lacking at all compared to the 3L engine.

In fact, the M54b25 engine that this car has is just absolutely wonderful in terms of power delivery and also economy. It is slightly less thirsty than the 3L version. It goes just as quick and rides/handles just as well. 

Given the condition and rarity of NZ New Clubsport E46 coupes in this condition I am looking at $10,000 asking price including the wheels. 

Will consider offers to sell without wheels if you can bring your own or I can try to find suitable replacements.

Happy to answer any questions you may have about the car.

If it sells then I can reveal what will be replacing it :ph34r:

• Like 5

Beaut car Kyu - GLWS!

• Like 1