Sign in to follow this  
optimuspotts

E87 angel eye / xenon headlights

I'm wanting to replace the halogens in my 2007 118d M-Sport with angel eyes/xenons, but struggling to find a good source on some that look clean and stock. I found some on Schmiedmann but then I read that they're for LHD cars only :/

Hope you guys have some experience or know where I should go to look :) Thanks

1 hour ago, qube said:

oh nice, how did i not find that..

will get in touch. but it's looking like aftermarket might be the cheapest/easiest option for me after stopping in at euro parts down in manukau. $895 PER HEADLIGHT then you apparently need some other wiring and modules to go in the footwell

have a chat with ray at hellbm or brent at bmworld to see options for genuine before you decide on aftermarket

A quick search came up with this.  http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=823931                        

Don't want to put you off to do it correctly will require a bit of work. ie suspension sensors, wiring and associated electronics, high pressure washer system  if can be bothered with. Some coding work so the system will except the zenons and not flash error codes. As Kyu has mentioned talk to Ray or Brent they will be able to give you the low down Best of luck

7 hours ago, optimuspotts said:

oh nice, how did i not find that..

will get in touch. but it's looking like aftermarket might be the cheapest/easiest option for me after stopping in at euro parts down in manukau. $895 PER HEADLIGHT then you apparently need some other wiring and modules to go in the footwell

Can do a 1/3 of that price @ HELLBM and sort wiring/coding for you.

Just now, HELLBM said:

Can do a 1/3 of that price @ HELLBM and sort wiring/coding for you.

oh man you're a legend! i actually sent you an email earlier today because of an earlier comment linking to your trademe auctions. what's the best way to contact you?

3 minutes ago, optimuspotts said:

oh man you're a legend! i actually sent you an email earlier today because of an earlier comment linking to your trademe auctions. what's the best way to contact you?

Call tomorrow morning. 0212435526

Regards Ray