E36_Turbo

FS: 1995 BMW 328i Msport Coupe

Hello fellow bimmersport members

Selling an E36 on behalf of a family member. 
1995 image.thumb.jpeg.5a667c0ba30012973b9e98ccf2e14182.jpeg

328i Coupe in Silver. Msport. Automatic transmission, staggered fitment DTM Blitz. Aftermarket exhaust. Has a nice sound. Has been a solid reliable runner. Currently sitting at 201,892 km's. 
Has had a lot of work done to it over the years, Waterpump and whole cooling system replaced with new parts during ownership. Suspension is tired and can do with replacing at some stage. Does have a few dings as expected. Review images. Would make a good project for someone and a good base for a cheapish track car? will upload interior pics this coming week, it's the typical E36 Coupe Msport interior. WOF expired on 18/02/2018, current Rego 01/07/2018. $2,750 ONO. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by E36_Turbo
Adding images
  • Like 2

...if only...(I had the dough) <_<

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, viskop said:

...if only...(I had the dough) <_<

As funny as it sounds... Even i'd like to buy it haha dammit!

• Like 1

Just now, E36_Turbo said:

As funny as it sounds... Even i'd like to buy it haha dammit!

I had an identical E36, but mine was a sedan. Had the E36 M3 side mirrors, plus full leather interior. Still gutted that I sold mine about 18 months ago. :(

On 13 March 2018 at 9:45 AM, Herbmiester said:

How are those other pictures coming along?

Took images yesterday of interior, will upload in the evening, cheers.

Images added for Interior + exterior.

Bump!

Bump! $2,500! Need it gone asap!

in the bonnet photo the gap looks wrong, is the bonnet popped in the photo?  I'll be in Auckland on Saturday, mind if I come have a look?

Also, has a Wof Been attempted? If not, what things is it likely to fail on?

Edited by EUROLESS

That's a good price

• Like 1

12 hours ago, EUROLESS said:

in the bonnet photo the gap looks wrong, is the bonnet popped in the photo?  I'll be in Auckland on Saturday, mind if I come have a look?

Also, has a Wof Been attempted? If not, what things is it likely to fail on?

In that pic i tried to capture the ding in the fender, some turkey tagged it there in a car park a few years back. You are more than welcome to come and check it out, send a PM. I'll be around in Auckland. No WOF has been carried out at this stage, the owner is simply selling as is. I suspect though, the Shocks / Struts needs an overhaul, but as i'm no mechanic, that's a guess on my end.

Fair enough, might be worth telling him that if he's in such a hurry to move it, a successful or failed wof will help it's sale potential IMO, clarity of the actual expense of having this car on the road is pretty vital to determine whether the car is good value for money. 

He might think he doesn't have the time, but that's an hour of his (or someone elses) life. 

The lack of WoF, passed or failed may be contributing to the 2 months he's been waiting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EUROLESS said:

Fair enough, might be worth telling him that if he's in such a hurry to move it, a successful or failed wof will help it's sale potential IMO, clarity of the actual expense of having this car on the road is pretty vital to determine whether the car is good value for money. 

He might think he doesn't have the time, but that's an hour of his (or someone elses) life. 

The lack of WoF, passed or failed may be contributing to the 2 months he's been waiting.

Totally understand, and yes those things would be ideal for any potential buyers, i'll see what i can do, it's always a little tricky selling on behalf, if it cannot be done prior to a visit, i'll see to it that it happens this month, thanks for the input mate.