Sign in to follow this  
qube

rubber band for tyres

Looks ridiculous without a drop to get it closer to the rubber bands, arch gap looks mah---ooosvie!

Made me wince.......so bad -  and would be a nail to drive.   Shame because those wheels can look quite good on an e38

Definitely needs some low for the 95s. Then it would be a motorway cruiser. Anything with a pothole you’ll really feel.

I think he probably bought the wheels from someone who had them fitted on an e46 or similar and used the same tyres hence wrong size for the e38. 

• Like 2

Most of them come off E65s. That’s about the most valuable thing on an E65 ? 

• Like 2

I know that but no sane person would run those size tyres unless it was to fit an e46 or some other stanced out car. Haha

• Like 1

On 5/28/2018 at 1:46 PM, qube said:

reminds me of..

Image result for hummer big wheels

i just dont get that fad....although rather mild in comparison i just dont undersatd why people buy G wagens and have 20 inch wheels on em.....I just dont get it.As na urban vehicle they would just suck

On 2 June 2018 at 12:26 PM, kiwi535 said:

i just dont get that fad....although rather mild in comparison i just dont undersatd why people buy G wagens and have 20 inch wheels on em.....I just dont get it.As na urban vehicle they would just suck

don't worry paul, all since gone, that was a 2008 look. there has been stretched tyres been and gone since too.

• Confused 1