Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Independant workshops in Akl - Recommendations

This has probably been discussed before, but - Who is recommended?

Specifically for the E91 330 that the wife drives, it needs someone to look after it long term. Previous place dumped oil down the side of the engine on the last service, made a mess and stunk. Only noticed when I took it for a drive and went wtf are you driving this like this for...)

Ive just cleaned it up and the underbody covers havent been off in years (corroded siezed fasteners etc). I dont have the time to look after 3 cars, so farming this one out is the plan :) More than happy to pay someone for the extra 15min to do a decent job.

Edit - @B.M.W Ltd - Is Wayne still in the BMW fixing industry? 

20180129_171809_HDR.jpg

Edited by Jacko

Prob good idea to indicate the area you’re in. 

I’ve seen these threads before where people should flood them with recommendations which in my case would be an hour or more in traffic from my home or office.

Just saying. 

Waynes out in Whitford with loan cars Chris. That may be a bit far for you though. He's going to be doing all my servicing now. I've been a servant to the masses for far to long and don't want to be working at home on cars now that I'm retired. The only others I have faith in recommending would be BM Workshop Botany or Grey Lynn

Edited by *Glenn*
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, NZ BMW said:

Prob good idea to indicate the area you’re in. 

I’ve seen these threads before where people should flood them with recommendations which in my case would be an hour or more in traffic from my home or office.

Just saying. 

Live south, work north ;) Anywhere inbetween works.

11 minutes ago, *Glenn* said:

Waynes out in Whitford with loan cars Chris. That may be a bit far for you though. He's going to be doing all my servicing now. I've been a servant to the masses for far to long and don't want to be working at home on cars now that I'm retired.

Can you PM me contact details? Ill get the wife to take it to him next time if hes keen. 

BTW... Wayne has my old workshop number (09) 2722546

• Like 1

I didn't know you had moved on Glenn. I've been gone a long time though. Enjoy retirement.