Sign in to follow this  
Smackiee

VRSF Group buy/order with possible discounts.

Hi guys, currently in talks with VR speed factory otherwise known as VRSF. I need to obtain real numbers as to who would be interested in purchasing their products to provide them so they can calculate possible discounts etc.

It would probably be better for them to get a dollar value of your order instead of the amount of people.

So if you could provide a rough estimate, will be great.

Please PM me if you are interested and keep the page free from spam.

Thanks

Cheers my friend, ill put you down on the list, but! nothing is yet confirmed. gotta get the numbers pumping before we move any further!

Max you wally ?VRSF deals with modern boosted 3ers, not your old V8 dinosaur ?much as I prefer said dinosaur...

The easy solution you are looking for is your local BMW dealer. You want quality bits on your top dollar car, don't you? Couple of hundred and you are away laughing.

$355 for the grills, $75 for the triangle and $150 for the cargo net... not just a couple hundred dollars, and please refrain from the name calling , ok i posted in the wrong post  for the parts, but it is BMW group, and i wasnt sure , but thought no harm asking as some one may see it, mayeven have new unused parts they might sell..ANd the E39 M5 ishardly a Dinosaur. maybe the E34 M5 could be called that of the M5's. 

Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top

join BMW Car Club NZ, you'll get 10% off parts from your BMW dealer, membership has almost paid for itself on the purchase of your grilles, pink triangle, and cargo net.  easy!

But he's right, those prices are crazy!

Nice can BTW Maxwell, I think YTD was joking around with you.

On 6/7/2018 at 5:08 PM, qube said:

Careful, VRSF are a bit dodgy in that they will not say anything if the part doesn't fit RHD. Check that first.

Got burned on that with the E series N55 downpipe. The secondary O2 can't be connected as the steering rack is in the way. Fine to use it that way but MHD can't clear the check engine light which is a little annoying. 

Edited by Matth5