Sign in to follow this  
limepanda

Are these a good choice?

With my 08 335i Msport I'm currently running 19inch oem wheels, 225/35 R19 front and 255/30 R19 rear, Bridgestone Potenza RFTs and the back breaking jolts going over potholes and bumps are driving me mad. It also feels like the car slides a bit when hitting bumps as well (or maybe I'm just crazy).

My plan is to get some 18s and put PS4s on them. Is this a good idea? What tyre sizes are best suited for what I'm wanting? Mix of comfort/grip/price.

Are these rims a good choice?  I think they're aftermarket but I love the look.

Any help is much appreciated.

You will find that non RFT tyres will make it a lot nicer. 18 or 19 wont make a huge difference except tyre price. 

Also my suggestion is to go for staggered tyre fit so that would be 225/40/18 fr and 255/35/18 rear. To run these tyre sizes the rims in your trademe link probably wont work as they look like a square setup maybe 18x8. Also i wouldnt pay that price for aftermarket no brand wheels. 

Either go for some factory bmw wheels or something quality. (I have a set of bbs for sale if youre interested)

On 6/10/2018 at 10:25 PM, qube said:

You will find that non RFT tyres will make it a lot nicer. 18 or 19 wont make a huge difference except tyre price. 

Also my suggestion is to go for staggered tyre fit so that would be 225/40/18 fr and 255/35/18 rear. To run these tyre sizes the rims in your trademe link probably wont work as they look like a square setup maybe 18x8. Also i wouldnt pay that price for aftermarket no brand wheels. 

Either go for some factory bmw wheels or something quality. (I have a set of bbs for sale if youre interested)

What Bbs wheels are you sitting on Kyu

• Like 1