Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Black grills or go back to original ? Anyone got  a set of original grills in very good condition 540i facelift model are the same, need to be chrome outer chrome on face of slats and black inside.

20170830_154415.jpg

20170830_153943.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to original

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, hotwire said:

Back to original

yep i think so too,  good comment

Edited by M3EVO1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, hotwire said:

Back to original

thanks for comment..noted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, hotwire said:

Back to original

thanks for comment..noted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its your car, do what suits you, not what others want.

Or do what every man and his dog does these days and put M stripes on them.

Edited by KwS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, KwS said:

Its your car, do what suits you, not what others want.

Or do what every man and his dog does these days and put M stripes on them.

posted in his form so as to see if anyone has grills for it, for question is merely for attention and for discussion if anyone feels like commenting, i like the black grills along side the le mans blue, but the originals do look better i think... as for adding M stripes, i very much doubt that. the E39 M6 is all about under stating itself, so no stripes no extra badges,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 for black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, zero said:

+1 for black

thanks for comment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nup. Silver for sure.

I have black grills om my black 328 and like them because they blend in. I think silver adds an element of class which is why I keep them on the M3.

IMHO black grills only work on black, white or perhaps silver cars... unless it's a CSL, then Ag4EVA lol.

And it's an E39 M5, BMW got it just right straight off the factory floor.

 

Edited by M3AN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, M3AN said:

Nup. Silver for sure.

I have black grills om my black 328 and like them because they blend in. I think silver adds an element of class which is why I keep them on the M3.

IMHO black grills only work on black, white or perhaps silver cars... unless it's a CSL, then Ag4EVA lol.

And it's an E39 M5, BMW got it just right straight off the factory floor.

 

yes..agree with your last sentence, they got it right with this M5, so back it will go to factory grills.. thanks for comment

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×