Sign in to follow this  
My545

SRS Airbag warning lights

Hi all,

I have the SRS Airbag warning in I-Drive with airbag and seatbelt lights on cluster. (04 e60 545i)

Have bought a Creator 310+ BMW scan tool and spent the last couple of hours trying to find the fault/code. Checked all the obvious airbag related option, automatic search and specific vehicle search, no luck. Tried to find something on YouTube but limited when it comes to e60 airbag stuff.

Any tips on using the Creator 310+ and airbag codes, sensors etc greatly appreciated.

the main srs (gateway module) on those early e60 always fail , i get asked for them all the time

31 minutes ago, BM WORLD said:

the main srs (gateway module) on those early e60 always fail , i get asked for them all the time

Cheers Brent, do I dare ask what, where and how much these are?

9 hours ago, My545 said:

Cheers Brent, do I dare ask what, where and how much these are?

behind the glove box . google gateway module e60

• Like 1

So after buying scanners and relays and trying to clear codes myself!!! I got the passenger seat sensor replaced, codes cleared all good. Bit a dosh, but after months of procrastination I have finally have it sorted properly.

hi My545,

you can actually decode out the seat mat sensor or use diode and resistor to by pass it for around $4 dollars. common issue on BMW's.