Sign in to follow this  
TermiPeteNZ

Go Large, no - go XL!!!

From the WTH? department ... full marks for accessorizing 1f914.png?, but the effort seems a tad misguided.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=1676761985

'08 LCI E60 523i that someone has gone to a lot of effort to make it look like an M5 ...

"This is a fantastic unit, Leather interior, alarm, Two way hard wired camera, Hard wired radar detector, Great condition, XL wide and long body. one of a kind. Never to be repeated mags. Quad exhaust. cruise control, Electric seats, electric steering wheel adjustment....totally loaded.... "

818807232.jpg

Edited by TermiPeteNZ
  • Haha 1

'Totally loaded'

Is it me or does anyone else find it extremely frustrating that car ads, private and dealers list the most basic features that have been around for decades?

Look up any high end car/SUV that is within ten years old and you'll find listed 

ABS

Cruise control

Power steering

Electric seats

etc.

Pretty sure in the 1970s, Mercedes S Class and the yank junk had all of that.

• Like 3

The best is the Mitsubishi ads on TV.

The new Mistsi whatever, now with alloy wheels, leather steering wheel, a stereo and a warranty!  Groundbreaking.

Compare it to a euro ad which doesn't list any features and is an emotive show piece.

42 minutes ago, GorGasm said:

The best is the Mitsubishi ads on TV.

The new Mistsi whatever, now with alloy wheels, leather steering wheel, a stereo and a warranty!  Groundbreaking.

Compare it to a euro ad which doesn't list any features and is an emotive show piece.

Heh - my brother Tony does all the ads for Mitsi - including the neat Huntaway one. 

Despite (or because of) the value-focuse ads, Mitsubishi NZ outperforms relative to other markets. :)

Yeah it goes to show that a lot of people just want the standard features and a long warranty so they don't have to spare any extra thought on their mode of transport.  My in laws have an ASX purely for the price/warranty reason.